Fajita Spice Mix
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Blend all ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 yellow onions
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 small (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 handful of cilantro (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice the portobello mushroom caps, bell peppers, and onions into medium strips.
- Place the sliced vegetables on a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle vegetables with the fajita spice mix. Use your hands to toss the vegetables until everything is fully coated in oil and spices.
- Place the vegetables in the oven and roast for 40 minutes, or until the vegetables are slightly wilted and the edges have a nice brown color. Stir the vegetables halfway to roast evenly.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro (optional).
- To serve the fajitas, scoop a small amount of the roasted vegetables into each tortilla and add a slice of avocado.