Cost Per Serving: $0.27
Yields 6 Servings
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup milk (use soy, almond, or other dairy-free varieties to make this recipe completely dairy-free)
- 1 banana, unpeeled (enough for 1/4 cup mashed)
Optional Lean Protein To Serve With:
- Turkey bacon
- Chicken sausage
- Canadian bacon
- Fresh fruit
- In a food processor, blitz the rolled oats into a very fine oat flour.
- Combine the flour and baking powder.
- Mash the bananas into a large bowl.
- Add milk to mashed bananas and mix together.
- Add in the dried ingredients and stir lightly.
- Heat a lightly-greased nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into pan.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 4-5 minutes. Watch for the batter to bubble to know when to flip.
- Serve warm on their own or add your favorite topping. Enjoy!
**Recipe adapted from Epicurean.