Cost Per Serving: $1.68
Yields 4-6 Servings
- 1 package Bibb lettuce
- 3 small cans tuna, drained
- 1 cucumber
- 2 large or 3 medium avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1/2 small bunch of cilantro (1/4 cup chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Bell pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine cucumber, avocado, red onion, tuna, and cilantro.
- Drizzle salad ingredients with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spoon into lettuce Bibbs, wrap, and serve.
**Recipe courtesy of Natasha’s Kitchen.