Cost Per Serving: $1.08
Yields 4 Servings (depending on your popsicle molds)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup ice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze until firm (about 2 hours). If you do not have popsicle molds, use small cups. Cover the top with plastic wrap, using a rubber band to keep it in place. Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of plastic wrap and feeze.
- Run warm water over molds to loosen the popsicles. Enjoy!