Cost Per Serving: $2.03
Yields 4 Servings
- 2 zucchini
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 8 oz. cooked corn
- Grated Parmesan cheese, fresh herbs
Optional Lean Meat Protein to Add:
- Roasted chicken breast
- Sautéed shrimp
Slice zucchini into “noodles” using a mandoline, julienne slicer, or a traditional vegetable peeler. Leave raw or sauté for 2 minutes.
- Blend avocado, basil, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add olive oil in a slow stream to emulsify, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine “noodles”, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes, and corn.
- Pour sauce over “noodles” and serve immediately.
**Recipe courtesy of CHUNGAH.