- 2 eggplants, peeled and cubed
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Italian salad dressing (low-fat)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
Optional Lean Meat Protein to Add:
- Chicken breast
- Combine eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, onions, and salad dressing in a skillet.
- Cook over low heat until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice.