1 c. bread crumbs
1 cauliflower head
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk two eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder, stir to combine.
- Working in batches, dip the cauliflower pieces into the egg mixture, shaking any excess egg off into the bowl.
- Transfer dipped cauliflower to the bowl of breadcrumbs, making sure that each piece gets completely coated.
- Place the coated pieces onto the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining cauliflower.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy the crispy cauliflower alone, as a side dish, or with a sauce for dipping.
**Recipe from Chef Katelyn Reading, who lead the cooking class.