4 tbsp. olive oil
3 c. diced sweet potatoes (about 2 large potatoes)
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1 red pepper, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. cumin
2 c. spinach
1 15-oz. can black beans
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a large pan.
- Add sweet potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin and stir. Cook for 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Add spinach and cook for an additional five minutes.
- Lastly, add the black beans and stir until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Serve up with eggs and avocado or on its own. Enjoy!