1 Medium Cauliflower
2 Tbsp. Cilantro
1 Tsp. Salt
1/2 C. Black Beans
1/2 C. Corn
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Tsp. Minced Garlic
1 Tomato (Diced)
1/4 C. Enchilada Sauce
- Rinse cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into floret.
- Pulse about 15 times in a blender or grate with a cheese grater.
- Heat skillet and spray with cooking oil. Pour cauliflower into skillet and add salt, chili power, and garlic powder.
- Saute for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Squeeze lime juice and stir in chopped cilantro and cook for another minute.
- Once finished cooking, assemble with toppings.
**Recipe courtesy of Mariah Quattlebaum-Spring 2016 Nutrition and Foods Intern